- When and where will the new church meet?
- How do I become a member of the new church?
- Why are we leaving the Church of England?
- If we are leaving the Church of England will we remain Anglican in theology and practice?
- Will there be a change in how we do ministry?
- Isnít this decision premature?
- What will happen to our ministers?
- What will happen to those members who choose not to join the new church?
- What will happen to the St Johns church building?
- What will happen to St Faiths?
- What will happen to the link with St Johns School?
- Will we be on our own?
- What will happen to the Newland Christian Trust?
To watch all the videos in a youtube playlist, Click here.
If you would like to speak to the ministers we have arranged a series of zoom meetings where you can talk with them and ask any questions.
They are at the following times:
- Thurs 2 Jul 2:00pm
- Thurs 2 Jul 7:30pm
- Fri 3 Jul 2:00pm
- Fri 3 Jul 7:30pm
- Sun 5 Jul 4:00pm
- Tue 7 Jul 2:00pm
- Tue 7 Jul 7:30pm